Saturday, May 7, 2011

HW 53

Articles to come

Interview with funeral director
Highlights: "After a while you lose some emotion and the tears don't always come when they should"

"I wouldn't change my job for any job on wall street, I love what I do"

"It's not all about business for family and friends I give a lot of discounts, I like having a relationship with my customers"

It was very interesting interviewing a funeral director, I picked her because one she handled my grandmothers funeral and wake which means a lot to me and two she is one of my mothers best friends so it was easy access. During the interview I sensed an easiness in the room even though the door to were the bodies were was 5 feet away from me. I wish I would have asked better questions that didn't lead to possible regurgitated thoughts. If I were to interview her again I would think deeper about my questions and ask how did her childhood play a role in her decision to handle the dead?, and when her family passes away does the emotion come back?



No comments:

Post a Comment