Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HW 56

David: Your elevator speech made me very interested in home births in new york city. It was very interesting to see that you home births are allowed in New York as long as a funeral director is in the home, that defeats the whole purpose of a personal home birth but this is better then nothing in my opinion. It was nice seeing the links at the bottom of your post, great work!
http://ineedablogforandysclass.blogspot.com/

Jessica: It was interesting to hear about your grandmothers encounters putting make up on the dead and the fact that your mother started at a young age was quite shocking. Would you ever consider following in their footsteps? You could have taken your project a couple of steps further by possibly bringing pictures in of your grandmother an mothers work, or making a video clip of them talking about there experiences. I really enjoyed hearing your elevator speech keep up the great work.

*There was no blog post for Jessica's project so I can not post the link.

Kristen: Your pamphlet was amazing, not only the visuals, but the material inside. It was nice to read about the alternatives and not only have a price range for each alternative but also a number we could call for extra help/ resources. It would have been interesting to read why you chose to pick those alternative choices to talk about instead of the others that might be available but other then that I thought your project was amazing and really helpful for when I think about my further plans when planning the way I want to be handled after my death.
http://khriisthebest.blogspot.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments to me:
From Raven: I think your video was very creative and interesting and I was also interested in the different perspectives about what people believe happens after death. I think people don't think about death very often and that is why they are sometimes surprised when asked questions about death.

From Ally: I liked christina's and Salathen's views on death, you wont know what hurts or whats being done with your body cause your dead and wont feel it. I think that puts ease to my mind (and possibly others) when I think about death. I like how you question your own actions when it comes to drawing a cross on your chest and kissing your hand to the sky. I also wondered why people did this and will probably ask or do some research on it. Your video was nicely put together and was interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment