Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hw 59

Prom night was absoulutly amazing. I never imagined that I could have so much fun in one night. Everyone looked gorgous, except for the teachers they could have definitly looked a little better. The food wasn't that good but the beautiful view made up for it. I danced from 8 till 12 nonstop in 4 inch heels. Personally I am very proud of myself, seeing how that was the first time I wore heels. Everyone danced with eachother there was no drama and I smiled till I got home.

Prom was movie perfect I got a kiss at 12 on the dot, I danced with my prom date, everyone was shocked by how some people looked, but there were two things that weren't movie perfect. First there was no prom king and queen ceremony, and second there was no slow dancing. The music was upbeat the whole night. It was nice to see the shy kids in the grade dancing and contributing instead of sitting on the side lonely. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty except for when people took a break to eat, which didn't last very long.

After prom was definitly over played, some people did drink to much but for the most part everyone was pretty sober and there wasn't very much hooking up inloved. I expected myself to stay out till the sun rised but by the time it hit 3 30 all I wanted to was go home and sleep. After prom was stil lfun there was great music and I enjoyed the time I spent with the people that I care the most about. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Prom was amazing and I will remember that night for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment